Start teaching smart money habits early
GenerationNow (Youth Accounts)
MMFCU wants members of all ages to be confident in managing their money. What better way for a child to learn than to have their own account and build the skills to help them save and make good financial decisions?
GenerationNow is our youth savings account and is geared for members under the age of 18. Once a member who has a GenerationNOW account turns 18, the account then transitions to a Basic Savings Account.
GenerationNOW Account Benefits
- First $1,000 save at a higher rate of 0.30% APY*
- No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds
- Access to Zogo🍍 app, get paid to learn
- Eligible for Student Loans
How do I open a GenerationNow account?
- If your child currently has a primary savings account and would like to transition to a GenerationNow account, fill out the opt-in form and email it to [email protected].
- If your child is opening up a brand new account, complete our Membership Application and mail it in with a copy of the child’s social security card and/or birth certificate.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $5 minimum deposit to open. $25 minimum deposit to earn stated dividend rate/yield for savings. Rates are subject to change at any time and may change after account opening. Offer rate may be withdrawn at any time. Fees or penalties (if any) could reduce earnings.