There are two different types of transfers that are available to you when you log into Digital Banking.
Internal Transfers: MMFCU accounts that you own will be added to your list of available accounts, so you can start making transfers between your MMFCU accounts right away.
External Transfers: If you need to transfer money from your MMFCU account to your own account at another financial institution, you can make an external transfer.
WHAT IS ZELLE?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes*. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they
WHO CAN I SEND MONEY TO WITH ZELLE?
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes*, it’s important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
HOW DO I USE ZELLE?
- You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle.
- To get started, log into MassMutual Federal Credit Union’s online banking or mobile app, navigate to Bill Pay and select “Send Money with Zelle®”. Accept terms and conditions, enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you’d like to send and an optional note, review, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to your recipient
- To request money using Zelle, choose “Request,” select the individual(s) from whom you’d like to request money, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review and hit “Request”***.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
Looking to wire funds into your account? Just follow the wire transfer instructions below:
Alloya Corporate FCU
184 Shuman Boulevard
Naperville, IL 60563
ABA # 271987635
Further credit to:
1295 State Street
Springfield, MA 01111
ABA # 211885836
Final credit to:
Your account number (including suffix)
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
* Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle .
** Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle .
*** In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle .
Copyright © 2020 MassMutual Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.