Climb to new heights with MMFCU's new financial management tool: Money Management. Visualize and interact with your money in the most epic ways.
With Money Management, you can:
- View all your financial relationships in one place - on your computer or smartphone
- See where you're spending your money and track a budget with Bubble Budgets that move with you.
- Learn where and how you spend.
- Get out of debt and stay out of debt
- Receive timely alerts and notifications.
- Live within your means
Some of the features that Money Management offers include:
- Cash Flow Calendar: Smart auto-creation of budgets based on spending history. You can also add goals for debt payoff, savings, & retirement.
- Categorize Transactions: Significantly improved auto-categorization of transactions, including the ability to split categories and flag a transaction as personal or buinsess. Categorizing your transactions will help you control your spending more easily, stay on budget, and save more.
- Alerts: Set up email or text notifications to remind you when a bill is due, whether you've exceeded your spending target for a particular category of your budget, and more.
How to sign up
Money Management is a free service available from within CUOnline. If you're a current CUOnline user, just login and click on theMoney Management link to get started.
Not using CUOnline? Give us a call at 800.940.9466 and we can give you a user name and temporary password to login and begin using Money Management.
Take control of your finances...get started today!